I have 17 years of experience in Programming and Data Science working for big tech companies like NVIDIA and Bloomberg. I also run a famous YouTube channel called Codebasics where I pursue my passion for teaching. Codebasics is one of the top channels on YouTube when it comes to data science, machine learning, data structures, etc. I firmly believe that “Anyone can code” and I use analogies, simple explanations, and step-by-step storytelling to explain difficult concepts in such a way that even a high school student can understand them easily.
Write SQL queries for the following:
1. Print all movies in the order of their release year (latest first)
2. All movies released in the year 2022
3. Now all the movies released after 2020
4. All movies after the year 2020 that have more than 8 rating
5. Select all movies that are by Marvel studios and Hombale Films
6. Select all THOR movies by their release year
7. Select all movies that are not from Marvel Studios
Solution: The solution is available when you click on the Download Files button BUT I know that you are a sincere student. So you will first make a sincere effort to solve this exercise and then only look at the ready-made solution. I wish you all the best! 😊👍
No FAQ Available.
Don't have an account? Register Now!
By signing up, you agree to